Monday, December 31, 2018

Let God Arise

Scripture:

““But for you who fear my name, the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing in his wings. And you will go free, leaping with joy like calves let out to pasture.”
‭‭Malachi‬ ‭4:2‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

Malachi is in the midst of prophesying about judgement coming.  In the midst of the word, there is a “but” for those who fear the Lord, he says, “The Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing in his wings”.    He goes on to talk about leaping with joy like a call let out of its pen.

Application:

This is a promise from God to those who fear Him.  He says that those who fear Him will have the Sun of Righteousness arise with healing and bringing great joy.  Jesus already paid the price for our healing to spring forth and for our joy.  He left those thing with us till He comes again.  Our job is to fear the Lord.  I want my life to be a life that fears God.  One that honors, respects, obeys, and serves Him.

Prayer:

Father God, teach me to fear You more each day.  I love You with all my heart and I want my worship to be as pure as refined silver or gold.  I want to offer You the most valuable gift I can, a pure heart of worship and a life of obedience.  As I do, I look to remain healthy all the days of my life and to walk in Your overflowing joy.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment