Monday, December 24, 2018

When God Decides to Bless

Scripture:

“I will shake all the nations, and the treasures of all the nations will be brought to this Temple. I will fill this place with glory, says the Lord of Heaven’s Armies. The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, says the Lord of Heaven’s Armies.”
‭‭Haggai‬ ‭2:7-8‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

God speaks through Haggai about rebuilding the Temple and getting things in order so He can bless His people.  In telling him to rebuild the Temple, the Lord lets Haggai know He was going to shake the heavens and the treasures of the earth would be brought into the Temple.  He says the gold is His and the silver is His.  He lets Haggain know that He has whatever it takes to get the job done and more.

Application:

God is amazing and His power is limitless.  When He wants to get something done, it will happen.  When God decides to bless people, there is nothing that can stop Him.  Every resource on this earth belongs to God and He can use it however He wants.  I need to be reminded that God can overwhelmingly bless His people when it is needed.  I need to walk in faith for God to provide all my needs according to His reaches in Christ Jesus.  He is able to bless beyond measure in a moment.

Prayer:

Lord, You are amazing.  I don’t want to live with holes in my pockets, but in the midst of Yoru blessing.  Thank You for the amazing blessings recently in my life.  You are taking care of me.  Help me to walk in faith concerning finances until I am completely debt free.  I don’t want to be a slave to any lender other than You.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment