Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Comfort When Living Right

Scripture:

“Should you talk that way, O family of Israel? Will the Lord’s Spirit have patience with such behavior? If you would do what is right, you would find my words comforting.”
‭‭Micah‬ ‭2:7‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

Micah tells the people here that if they do what is right, they will find his words comforting.  In other words, obedience brings comfort to your soul because you know you are right with God and everything will work out because of that.

Application:

I need to keep the main thing, the main thing.  Obedience to God is the number one priority in life.  When we do that well, we will be comforted and not confronted.  Obedience also brings confidence.  When we are obedient to the Lord, we can walk in confidence with Him as well.

Prayer:

Father, I want to serve You and Your purposes well on the earth in my generation.  I want to do Your will and accomplish You tasks.  Help me to do what is right and not what is convenient.  Help me to walk stronger and do the right thing at all times.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment