Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A Word from The Lord

Scripture:

Isaiah 54:3 "For you will soon be bursting at the seams. Your descendants will occupy other nations and resettle the ruined cities".

Observation:

Isaiah is prophesying that Israel will not always be put down and enslaved, but a better day is coming. He is letting them know that one day they will be incredibly blessed because Jesus was coming to pay for their sins. As part of this word to them he drops these words that I believe are a Rhema word to me today.

Application:

These words jumped off the page this morning and into my heart as a word from God directly to me. He is speaking to Israel in this context, but as I read it I realized it was directly for me today. I have been waiting patiently for the blessing of God in certain areas of my life and had told Cheryl it was going to start in October and increase in November. God has done it thus far and we have been amazed at His good hand that has been upon us the past month. I believe God is saying that Word of Life is about to burst at the seams and that we will be sending out people to other nations to spread the good news. I believe we will resettle, or, bring order back into ruined cities.

Prayer:

Thank You Lord for the confirmation You gave me this morning. I believe You have spoken to me and will do whatever You put in my heart to do. Show me the path and keep me in a position to hear Your voice. I want to follow You all the way and fulfill Your plans for my life. Show me what to do and I will do it.

Love You,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment