Friday, November 20, 2009

Even Time is in His Hands

Scripture:

Isaiah 38:8 "I will cause the sun's shadow to move ten steps backward on the sundial of Ahaz! So the shadow on the sundial moved backward ten steps".

Observation:

Nothing is too difficult for our God! He is absolutely amazing! He can make planets move if He wants to. He can control the universe and make time stand still. He is all-powerful and nothing compares to Him. When I read something like this and know that it is true, I stand in awe of my God.

Application:

If we really believe that God could make the sundial go backward ten steps, why do we fret over the little things that go on in our lives. If He is able to change the rotation of planets as a sign for someone, what is He capable of in my life? Life would be so much different if we truly believed the word of God and understood that this God of all power for whom nothing is impossible, is our Father who loves us and wants to bless us. Do you truly believe God is all-powerful? Do you truly believe that He loves you? If we did, we would stop sweating the little things (anything below making the sundial move backward).

Prayer:

Father,
I love you and look to You to provide for all my needs according to Your riches in glory in Christ Jesus. You are my source and my supply. Thank you for loving me and taking care of me. Teach me to walk a life of faith and obedience. I want to be pleasing to You. Help me not to miss my miracle due to lack of faith. I want to be in step with You every day of my life. Help me to see You for who You are.

You are Amazing!
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment