Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Tell Your Children

Scripture:

Exodus 10:2  "I've also done it so you can tell your children and grandchildren about how I made a mockery of the Egyptians and about the signs I displayed among them - and so you will know that I am the Lord."

Observation:

God gave Moses the why of what He was doing with the plagues in Egypt in this verse.  He said He was doing it so they could tell their children and grandchildren about how God mocked Egypt and His signs, so they can know He is the Lord.  God wants his children to know his power and to let their families know of His power and to tell His story.

Application:

There is no doubt, God wants us to tell His story to our kids, grandkids, neighbors, etc.  He wants the world and everyone in it to know He is the Lord.  We must never be shy or afraid to tell people what the Lord has done for us.  When we tell others, His name is glorified.  We must get good at telling the stories of what the Lord has done in our lives.

Prayer:

Lord God Almighty, help me to follow Your wholeheartedly.  Teach me to follow Your ways and to walk in Your paths.  Let my kids and grandkids hear Your stories.  I also want them to know You are the Lord.  You have done so much in my life.  Help me to share the stories with anyone who will listen.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment