Tuesday, January 30, 2018

God is Greater!

Scripture:

Exodus 7:12 "They threw down their staffs, which also became serpents!  But then Aaron's staff swallowed up their staffs."

Observation:

Pharaoh's magicians were able to imitate most of God's plagues, but in this instance, God wanted to show His power was greater.  Moses threw down his staff and it became a snake, then the magicians did the same.  Moses threw his down one more time and it ate theirs.  It was just a beautiful way to demonstrate how God's power is greater than all other powers.

Application:

God's power always outdoes every other power.  He loves to demonstrate that.  As believers, we must believe that God is greater than any other power.  We must walk in faith and believe our God is greater than any other.

Prayer:

Lord, increase my faith.  Help me to be the person You want me to be.  Let your power be seen in my life and ministry.  I don't want to just preach Jesus, I want to demonstrate Your power so that none can deny it.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment