Thursday, January 25, 2018

Endurance and Preaching

Scripture:

Matthew 24:13-14 "But the one who endures to the end will be saved.  And the Good News about the Kingdom will be preached throughout the whole world, so that all nations will hear it; and then the end will come."

Observation:

Jesus tells his followers much about the last days before His return in this portion of Scripture.  He says they will go through a lot of stuff, then tells them those who endure to the end will be saved.  Endurance is standing strong when you feel like giving up.  He goes right on to say the Gospel will be preached in the whole world, then the end will come. 

Application:

Our job in these last days is to endure and preach the Gospel in all the earth.  We need to stay strong in the coming persecution and continue preaching the Gospel in all the world.  When things get hard, we must learn to endure and keep on preaching Jesus.

Prayer:

Father, strengthen me to preach your word in all the earth.  Enable me to preach the Gospel and I will go.  I will declare Your goodness to the ends of the earth.  Teach me to endure all things I must suffer while preaching Your Good News to the world.  Help me to be found faithful in doing Your will in these last days,

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment