Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Wisdom

Scripture:

Job 28:17 "Wisdom is more valuable than gold and crystal. It cannot be purchased with jewels mounted in fine gold".

Observation:

Job declares how important wisdom is. He says it is more valuable that gold or crystal that people dig in the earth and work so hard to find and bring out. He is saying that wisdom is worth whatever it takes to get it. Wisdom makes life so much better and it is worth the work.

Application:

Wisdom is valuable to us in our everyday lives, but wisdom comes from God. He is the creator of everything we know. He is the one who is full of wisdom. In order for me to be full of wisdom, I need to be full of the Holy Spirit. Fill me today with Your Spirit and let me become more like You in wisdom.

Prayer:

Father, I want to be more like You in every way. I want to walk in wisdom and insight from You. I desire a closer walk with You. I want Your nature to become my nature. I want to become more like You every day. Fill me today with Your precious Holy Spirit.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment