Thursday, April 14, 2011

God's Power Will Strengthen You

Scripture:

Zechariah 10:12 "By my power I will make my people strong, and by my authority they will go wherever they wish. I, the Lord, have spoken!"

Observation:

Zechariah is prophesying to the people of Israel and Judah who had been exiled to other countries. He is telling them that God is going to bring them back home again in the future. Though Israel was very weak and scattered throughout the world, God had plans on bringing them back together and making them strong. God tells them that by His power he was going to make them strong.

Application:

It is one thing to be strong. It is a whole other thing when God makes you strong. When God makes you strong you will do exploits for Him. God's power is limitless and when He chooses to bless you and strengthen you, nobody can stop it! We need God's power to strengthen us today like never before. We need to cry out to God and beg for His help. He said he would strengthen us with His power, therefore we should ask Him to do just that.

Prayer:

Lord, Strengthen me with your power. Help me to walk by faith and not by sight. Teach me to lean on your strength and not my own. I have been tired lately and need your strength. Strengthen my inner man and make me strong. I want to represent you well.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment