Monday, March 30, 2009

Daily Wash 3/27

Scripture

John 1:4 "The Word gave life to everything that was created, and His life brought light to everyone".

Observation

When Jesus came to this earth, He brought life. Life came everywhere He went. His life brought light wherever He went. Jesus lit up His world and His light has never stopped shining since.

Application

We are to be like Christ. His ministry was life-giving and our ministries must be life-giving. His ministry lit up His world, we should be lighting the world instead of becoming more and more like it. We should stand out as light in a dark world.

Prayer

Lord, let my light shine and allow my life to bring life to others. I want my life to be life-giving. I want to bring eternal life to whoever I run into today. Help me to stay on focus as I walk through this day.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment