Monday, September 21, 2020

Remain in the Remnant

 Scripture:

“See, God has come to save me. I will trust in him and not be afraid. The Lord GOD is my strength and my song; he has given me victory.””  ‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭12:2‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

Isaiah was prophesying about destruction coming to God’s people, but he said there would be a remnant who would hold onto the LORD.  To them, he said, “See, God has come to save me.  I will trust in Him and not be afraid.  The Lord GOD is my strength and my song; He has given me victory.”  When you are a faithful part of the remnant who doesn’t turn away from God, you are blessed.

Application:

God’s part of this equation is to give victory to the remnant of people who remain faithful to Him.  Our part is to be in the remnant that faithfully serves the LORD and never departs from His ways.  When the whole world turns from the LORD, we must stay strong and be faithful.  When we do, we will see the goodness of God and His blessings overflow in our lives.

Prayer:

Father, help me to walk faithfully with You all the days of lay life.  Let my fire never burn out, no matter what happens around me.  During this difficult season we are in, let me spread Your good news to the nations.  Open doors for me to lift up Your name in the whole earth.  That is why I live and breathe and have my being.

Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment