Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Your Ears Will Hear

Scripture:

Isaiah 30:21  "and thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it; when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left".

Observation:

Isaiah is speaking of a time when Israel would hear the voice of the Lord again.  They had strayed away and were going to be punished, but he prophesied that there would be a time again where they would hear a word saying, "this is the way, walk ye in it".

Application:

My theme for this year has been that I want God to speak clearly to me.  I want to hear clearly, "This is the way, walk in it".  We must desire the word of the Lord to guide us.  We are told that the Holy Spirit was sent to guide us and to lead us into all truth.  I desire to walk in truth and to hear the voice of the Lord more clearly.

Prayer:

Father, I want to hear Your voice saying, "this is the way, walk in it".  More than anything else, I want to hear Your voice more clearly.  Help me to listen and to know what You are speaking at all times.  I sincerely want to do Your will in every area of my life, just help me to know clearly what that is.

Yours Forever,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment