Wednesday, September 27, 2017

The Fear of Jehovah is Thy Treasure

Scripture:

Isaiah 33:6  "And there shall be stability in thy times, abundance of salvation, wisdom, and knowledge: the fear of Jehovah is thy treasure".

Observation:

Isaiah says here that the fear of Jehovah is your treasure.  He also says that there will be stability, abundance of salvation, wisdom and knowledge.  God gives all these things as we pursue Him. 

Application:

God will give stability in His time, abundance of salvation, wisdom and knowledge.  These things come from God and we must seek Him.  As we seek Him, these things will fill our lives.  He closes this section by saying that the fear of Jehovah is our treasure.  Treasure is something you pursue because it is of great value.  Fearing God is extremely valuable and we must seek it out in our lives.

Prayer:

Lord, teach me to fear You properly.  I want to know You in every way.  I want to see the abundance of salvation, wisdom, and knowledge.  I seek you today and ask You to direct my paths.  Let me see Your hand revealed in every are of my life.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment