Wednesday, November 15, 2017

And They Shall Know

Scripture:

Ezekiel 39:28 "And they shall know that I am Jehovah their God, in that I caused them to go into captivity among the nations, and have gathered them unto their own land; and I will leave none of them any more there."

Observation:

God's desire here, by allowing His people to go into captivity and then bringing them back home and restoring them, was that they shall KNOW that He is God.  Throughout the Old and New Testament, we see God doing works, "so that they will know that I am God".  He wants His people to KNOW He is God.

Application:

God doesn't want us to waiver back and forth like the wind and waves in our faith.  He wants us to KNOW Him.  He wants us not to always question our faith, but to know He is God and He will deliver us.  He wants His people to walk in confidence and faith that is based on who He is and what He has done in our lives and in history. 

Prayer:

Lord, You have proven to me over and over throughout my life that You are God.  You have blessed my life incredibly and I have witnessed countless miracles.  Help me to walk more confident in my relationship with You. 

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment