Monday, September 25, 2017

I Will Exalt Thee

Scripture:

Isaiah 25:1 "O Jehovah, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things, even counsels of old, in faithfulness and truth."

Observation:

Isaiah is speaking to the Lord and declares that Jehovah is his God and that he will praise him and exalt him for the wonderful things he has done.  Isaiah took time to worship and exalt the name of the Lord and to give Him glory.

Application:

True worship should come naturally to us when we see the works of the Lord.  When we read of what He has done in the past and when we see what He does in our lives, the response should be worship.  God deserves our highest praise and worship and we need to spend more time lifting His name because He has been so good to us.

Prayer:

Father, help me to worship and praise Your name more and more in my life.  Help me to take time out of my schedule just to spend time in worship.  Help me to discipline my life in this way, but also put a worshiper's heart in me and let worship exude from my life because You are worthy!

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment