Wednesday, March 27, 2019

So That You May Live

Scripture:

““The Lord your God will change your heart and the hearts of all your descendants, so that you will love him with all your heart and soul and so you may live!”
‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭30:6‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

Moses is coming near the end of his life and is speaking on the Lord’s behalf to those who will enter the Promised Land.  He tells them that when they start going astray, “The Lord your God will change your heart and the hearts of all your descendants, so that you will love him with all your heart and soul and so you may live!”  Even when they stray away, God says He will change their hearts and their descendants hearts.

Application:

God still changes hearts.  This says that God will change your heart and your descendant’s hearts.  He  does it so we may live.  I am believing God that my descendants will follow the Lord completely and fully.  I want my descendants to love the Lord with all their heart and soul so they may live.  We can still pray for God to change hearts and people, no matter what has happened to them.

Prayer:

Father, Let my descendants worship You with all their heart and soul.  Let me sons follow after You completely and obey all Your commands so they can live a blessed life.  There is nothing I want more than for my children and their children to follow You with their whole hearts.  When they get away from You, change their hearts and bring them back to You.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment