Wednesday, May 31, 2017

God Does Things Well

Scripture:

I Kings 10:24  "And the whole earth sought the presence of Solomon to hear his wisdom, which God had put into his mind".

Observation:

God had put such wisdom into Solomon that the whole earth wanted to be in his presence.  God blessed him with so much wisdom that people stood in line just to hear the words he spoke.

Application:

When God begins to give you wisdom, the world will take notice of it.  When God does things, He does them right.  We need to seek the Lord and ask Him to give us wisdom and understanding like Solomon had.  When God gives it, He really does an amazing job.

Prayer:

Father, I ask You for wisdom today.  Help me to walk in Your wisdom and receive direction from You in every area of my life.  Teach me Your ways and help me to walk in Your wisdom.  Give me understanding to know what I should do in each situation I find myself in.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment