Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Go and Preach

Scripture:

“Now you must go into all the nations and preach repentance and forgiveness of sins so that they will turn to me. Start right here in Jerusalem.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭24:47‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Observation:

After Jesus’ death, burial and resurrection He told His disciples that they needed to go into all the nations and preach repentance and forgiveness of sins.  He also told them to wait for the promise of the Father when they would be empowered to carry out the mission.

Application:

It is still the job of true disciples to go into all the world and preach repentance and forgiveness of sins in all the world.  We also need to seek the power of the Holy Spirit to fill our lives so that we can properly witness for Him.  I want to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ in as many nations as possible before His return and I want to be part of supporting those who are doing it as well.  This is why I live.

Prayer:

Father, help me to support missions and go myself into all the world with the Good News of repentance and forgiveness.  Open doors for me to speak on Your behalf and I will do my best to represent You well.  I am willing to go, send me.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment