Friday, May 20, 2011

Be Ready all the Time

Scripture:

Matthew 24:44 "You also must be ready all the time, for the Son of Man will come when least expected".

Observation:

Jesus is talking about the last days and what will happen in the end times. His disciples wanted to know the timing of when He would return and Jesus told that that nobody knows the day or the hour, but when it was least expected, He would return. Jesus drives home the point that we don't know the timing, but should live "rapture ready" at all times.

Application:

As God's children we are to live our lives looking for the coming of our Lord. Currently there is a prediction from a man who believes the rapture will take place tomorrow, May 21st and people everywhere are wondering if it could be true. many have asked me about it and my reply is "I seriously doubt it is going to be May 21st, but the signs of the times are everywhere, are you ready if He did come today or tomorrow?" We need to live our lives with the rapture in sight. We must live today as if we were going to be judged tomorrow.

Prayer:

Lord, let the urgency of Your message work in my heart. Let me see the importance of living realizing Jesus could come at any moment. Let me win someone to Christ today. I love You and want to represent You well.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment