Friday, September 18, 2020

Tell The Godly

 Scripture:

“Tell the godly that all will be well for them. They will enjoy the rich reward they have earned!”  ‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭3:10‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

Isaiah starts out prophesying terrible things for Judah because they had turned from God and were serving other gods.  He talks about the judgment that was coming upon them and how it would be like Sodom and Gomorrah.  He then adds one little phrase that says to “tell the godly that all will be well for them.  They will enjoy the rich reward they have earned.”

Application:

The beautiful thing about God is that He is faithful and just.  In His justice, He has to punish sin, yet in His faithfulness He must bless those who follow Him completely.  In this day when people are talking about God’s judgement coming on the US, I can be confident that, even though I’m American, it will be well for me because I have walked godly before Him.  

Prayer:

Father, thank you for being faithful and just.  You are amazing.  You can take care of Your people, even in the midst of Your anger.  Thank you for reminding me this morning that You are faithful to the godly and that You will take care of them.  I love You more than You know.  Lead me today and guide me to fulfill Your will in all I do.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment