Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Seek Wisdom

 Scripture:

““I, Wisdom, live together with good judgment. I know where to discover knowledge and discernment.”

‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭8:12‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

Wisdom, in this passage, is being personified and we are told the she lives with good judgment and that she know where to discover knowledge and discernment.  In other words, when you get wisdom, you get good judgment, and have access to knowledge and discernment.  

Application:

I need to continue to ask God for wisdom every day.  I need to pursue wisdom in a stronger way.  I want to walk in good judgement, knowledge and discernment.  It all begins with wisdom.  We should seek it like a precious jewel.  I want to do the right things at the right time, and in the right way.  I want to walk with the wise and grow in wisdom.  

Prayer:

Father, I want to be wise.  I realize that true wisdom is found in You.  You are the source of all that I need. Help me to pursue You more and more so I Can know what to do at any given time.  Show me how to be more effective for Your kingdom.  Let Your will be done in my life and let Your kingdom come more and more in my life.  I want to walk in wisdom, good judgment, knowledge and discernment.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment