Thursday, September 10, 2020

Seasons Change

Scripture:

 “For everything there is a season, a time for every activity under heaven.”

‭‭Ecclesiastes‬ ‭3:1‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

Solomon wrote Ecclesiastes and he had done about everything you can do in life.  He had all the money possible, he had women, he had influence, he had leadership, he had it all, yet he wasn’t satisfied with his life.  In this passage he gives some great wisdom to those who are ready for it.  He came to realize that there were times and seasons in life.

Application:

If life has times and seasons, then there are going to be planting times, watering times, harvest times and celebration times.  There will be seasons of good weather and seasons of bad weather.  In other words, good and bad are going to happen, it’s just a matter of time.  I want to know the times and seasons like the sons of Isaachar.  I want to be in tune with what season it is in my life and ministry.  I want to discern when is the right time to buy and when it the right time to sell.  I want to know when to push things forward and when to wait.  I want to walk in step with the Holy Spirit.

Prayer:

Lord, help me to walk in step with You at all times.  Help me to understand the times and seasons of my life and ministry.  Teach me to walk through them well and to realize that seasons don’t all look the same. Some seasons will seem productive and some seasons I need to water, but don’t see a lot happening under the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment