Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Pray for God’s Message to Spread Quickly

 Scripture:

“Finally, dear brothers and sisters, we ask you to pray for us. Pray that the Lord’s message will spread rapidly and be honored wherever it goes, just as when it came to you.”

‭‭2 Thessalonians‬ ‭3:1‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

Paul and his fellow workers in the Kingdom were closing out their letter to the Thessalonians and asked them to pray for them.  He asked them to pray that the Lord’s message will spread quickly and be honored everywhere it goes.  I believe this prayer needs to be prayed in our generation.

Application:

Before we talk to people about God, we should talk to God about people.  It is important that we never stop praying for God’s message to spread quickly around the world and that it will be honored and not dishonored when it is presented.  We should be praying constantly that God would open people’s hearts to the Good News.  One of our most important prayers should be for Kingdom expansion.

Prayer:

Father, let Your message spread rapidly throughout the earth in these last days.  Use the internet, the television and radio waves.  Use individuals to go, but let Your name be honored as it comes to them.  Open doors for the Gospel.  In my life, let me always aware of my surroundings spiritually.  Show me when to speak about You and when I do, let my words be honored and not dishonored.  Let massive amounts of people come to Christ in and through my life.

Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment