Saturday, September 19, 2020

Angelic Voices

 Scripture:

“They were calling out to each other, “Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of Heaven’s Armies! The whole earth is filled with his glory!” Their voices shook the Temple to its foundations, and the entire building was filled with smoke.”  Isaiah‬ ‭6:3-4‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

Isaiah saw the Lord and was undone.  He saw the seraphim and the cherubim crying holy, holy, holy.   They continued and said the whole earth is filled with His glory.  Lastly he said their voices shook the Temple to its foundations and the entire building was filled with smoke.  Sometimes we think of angels being soft and feminine.  When they speak, buildings shake to their foundations.

Application:

I need to unstable the power angelic beings have in the spirit world.  They are powerful beings assigned to help those who belong to the LORD.  We can have confidence that, if their voices make buildings shake, that their authority and power is awesome and they can defend us from anything that comes our way.  I trust the LORD, but want to trust Him more.  His army can speak and building shake.  I’m thankful today that I serve a powerful God with powerful help.

Prayer:

Father, let me trust You more each day.  Reveal to me how powerful You are and How powerful Your servants are.  Thank You for always protecting me and giving me confidence in You.  You are incredible and I love You with all my heart.

Your Son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment