Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Work the Works

Scripture:

“I must work the works of Him who sent Me while it is day; the night is coming when no one can work. As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.””
‭‭John‬ ‭9:4-5‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Observation:

In this passage, Jesus healed a man who was blind from birth.  His disciples asked who sinned, the parents or the individual and Jesus told them neither, but this happened for the flory fo the Lord.  He then added, “I must work the works of Him who sent Me while it is day; the night is coming when no one can work.  As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.”

Application:

Jesus knew what He was sent to do, no matter what people said about Him.  He knew that He must work the works of the Father while it was day because night was coming.  I also, need to realize that we are living in the last days and must work God’s works in this earth before He returns.  While I am here, I need to be lighting up the world for people around me.  Jesus told us that we are the light of the world, therefore, we must shine as bright as possible until He returns.  Even in isolation and quarantine, we are called to shine.

Prayer:

Lord God, help me to shine and light up the world as long as it is day.  Teach me to walk in the light and to share the light effectively.  I want to work Your works on the earth.  I pray this morning, “Let Your kingdom come and let Your will be done” in the earth.  Bring an end to Coronavirus and let your healing rivers flow.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment