Monday, January 13, 2020

When God is With You

Scripture:

“The LORD was with Joseph, and he was a successful man; and he was in the house of his master the Egyptian. And his master saw that the LORD was with him and that the LORD made all he did to prosper in his hand.”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭39:2-3‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Observation:

Joseph had been sold by his very own brothers into slavery to a man named Potiphar, but the Lord was “with” Joseph.  As a slave, he was very successful and God made everything he did to prosper.  His master noticed the God was with Joseph and put him in charge of everything he had.  It was the Lord who prospered Joseph.

Application:

When God is with you, even those above you will recognize it.  When God is truly with You, success is and natural result.  When God is with you, you will prosper.  My place is to walk in sync with the Lord.  I want the hand of God on my life in greater ways.  I want to talk “with” Him and walk “with Him” more and more.  I want to know Him more and more.

Prayer:

Father, help me to walk in step with You.  Teach me to sync my life with You continually.  I want to live in Your blessing and favor.  Help me to walk in alignment and not to do things on my own.  Teach me to wait on You instead of moving forward and hoping You are with me.

Yours Forever,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment