Friday, January 3, 2020

Seed time and Harvest

Scripture:

““While the earth remains, Seedtime and harvest, Cold and heat, Winter and summer, And day and night Shall not cease.””
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭8:22‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Observation:

After the great flood of Noah, the Lord made a covenant with Noah that said He would never destroy the earth with a flood again.  He then said that as long as the earth remains, there will be seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, winter and summer, and day and night.  In other words, there will be cycles in the earth and the atmosphere and everything will happen in cycles

Application:

When I look at life, I have come to realize that these principles are true for our lives as well.  There area seasons and cycles that we all go through.  There are dry seasons and wet seasons.  There are prosperous season and poverty seasons.  There are productive seasons and non-productive seasons.  We need to realize the seasons and stop trying to make things produce out of their season.  We must work within the season we are in at the time.  

Prayer:

Father, open my eyes to Your seasons.  Show me the seasons and cycles of my life and help me to adjust to them.  Help me not to force things in a season where that thing is not needed or ready.  Help me to learn to work within the season I am currently in.  You are Lord of the seasons.  Help me to adjust my life to the seasons and cycles.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment