Tuesday, January 14, 2020

In One Moment


Scripture:

“You shall be over my house, and all my people shall be ruled according to your word; only in regard to the throne will I be greater than you.””
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭41:40‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Observation:

This passage refers to the story of Joseph.  After being in Potipher’s house for a long time and in prison for a long time, he was raised to his position of influence and power very quickly.  I a very short moment, he went from being a prisoner to being in charge of all Egypt.  

Application:

When God promotes someone to fulfill their destiny, there is nothing in the world that can stop it from coming to pass.  In one moment, God can turn our lives radically.  In one moment, our future can completely change in God.  In one moment, God can change any circumstance.  I need to be like Joseph, faithfully serving and doing what was in front of him until God raised him up to do more.

Prayer:

Father, help me to serve You faithfully in each season of my life.  Help me to also walk in confidence that the things You have called me to will come to pass, whether in my timing or not.  What You have spoken, You are able to perform.  Help me to live faithful to Your calling in the good and bad times.  I am yours.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment