Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Take Hold of Me Lord

Scripture:

“Then on September 17, during the sixth year of King Jehoiachin’s captivity, while the leaders of Judah were in my home, the Sovereign Lord took hold of me.”
‭‭Ezekiel‬ ‭8:1‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

Ezekiel had some really powerful encounters with the Lord Almighty.  On this one, he says that the Sovereign Lord took hold of him.  He goes on in the coming verses to say that the Lord picked him up by the hair and transported him to see some things.

Application:

Just as Ezekiel had some really powerful encounters with God, some New Testament saints had the same.  I want to have God encounters with my maker.  I want the Lord to take hold of me and show me things to come and things going on around me.  I desire to encounter the Lord in powerful ways and to hear His heart for the world.  I want to walk with Him and for Him to know He can take hold of me at any time.

Prayer:

Father, take hold of my life.  I want to encounter You and to walk with You.  I long to work together with You for the advancement of Your kingdom.  You are incredible and I offer myself completely to You.  Show me what You want me to see. Speak to me in my dreams.  I long for You.

Yours Forever,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment