Saturday, July 13, 2019

Never Doubt God’s Incredible Power

Scripture:

“Never doubt God’s mighty power to work in you and accomplish all this. He will achieve infinitely more than your greatest request, your most unbelievable dream, and exceed your wildest imagination! He will outdo them all, for his miraculous power constantly energizes you.”
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭3:20‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Observation:

Paul says here that we shouldn’t ever doubt God’s mighty power to work in us.  He says God will achieve infinitely more than our greatest request, our most unbelievable dream and will exceed our wildest imagination.  He says it is God’s miraculous power that constantly energizes us.  What statements about our lives in Christ and His incredible power.

Application:

If God works at this level in our lives, then we should be able to walk in extreme confidence that God will do what He says He will do.  If God can take us far beyond our wildest dreams, we must learn to walk in faith more and more.  I don’t want to doubt God’s incredible power, but to tap into it in my life.  I want to live by faith in God’s power and not by what I see.  I want God to increase my faith.  I believe He is able, but I don’t always believe He will do it in my life.

Prayer:

Father, increase my faith.  Help me to trust You more and more.  Work Your incredible power in and through my life to achieve Your will and plans.  Take away every limitation to my faith and let me see more and more answered prayer.  I have no doubt You are able to do absolutely anything, help me to believe You will do it in my life.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment