Tuesday, July 16, 2019

God’s Incredible Timing

Scripture:

“That night the king had trouble sleeping, so he ordered an attendant to bring the book of the history of his reign so it could be read to him.”
‭‭Esther‬ ‭6:1‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

The nest verse tells us that the king read about Mordecai and how he had saved the king’s life in the past.   It just so happened that the king couldn’t sleep on exactly the right night and that he felt to read some history on exactly the right night and he read about exactly the right person.  This was a total God setup.

Application:

Even when things have already been decreed against us, God can cause someone to have a dream, make them read something, or speak audibly to them, but God’s timing is incredible.  I need to learn to trust God that He can speak to the right person at the right time.  He can have the right person fall across my path to change my destiny in a moment.  His timing is incredible..

Prayer:

Father, help me to realize just how involved You are in my life and how You can works circumstances we are in to bring about Your will.  Help me to trust You more and more.  I am Yours and want to serve You well.  Help me to never fear, but to know You have my back and will fix anything that comes against me.

Your Son,
Jeff


No comments:

Post a Comment