Friday, March 1, 2019

Walk in God’s Authority

Scripture:

“Now you understand that I have imparted to you all my authority to trample over his kingdom. You will trample upon every demon before you and overcome every power Satan possesses. Absolutely nothing will be able to harm you as you walk in this authority.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭10:19‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Observation:

Jesus was sending out seventy who were going to share His message.  He gave them authority to trample over the power of the enemy and told them nothing would be able to harm them as they walked in His authority.  When you are doing the will of the Father, you walk in incredible authority. It is when we are doing our own will that we need to be cautious.

Application:

Jesus never sends His people out on His behalf without the power and authority to do what He says they need to do.  When we are doing the will of the Father and advancing His kindgdom, we can count on His enabling power to flow through us.  Our job is to make sure we are doing the will of God and not our own will.  As we learn to hear His voice and obey, we will see the increase in spiritual authority.

Prayer:

Father, teach me to hear and obey Your voice.  Enable me to walk in Your authority as I also walk in obedience to You.  Whatever in my life stops me from walking in close relationship to You, take it away and help me to take more time to spend with You.  I want to know You more each day.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment