Monday, March 4, 2019

Stand Firm and Endure

Scripture:

“And by standing firm with patient endurance you will find your souls’ deliverance.””
‭‭Luke‬ ‭21:19‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Observation:

Jesus was telling His disciples about the last days and the troubles they would need to endure.  He told them that he would give them the words to speak when they were persecuted and then told them that by standing firm with patient endurance, they would find deliverance for their souls.

Application:

Sometimes the answer we are looking for is simply to walk in patient endurance.  It is easy to look for a way out of a bad situation.  The hard thing to do is to endure patiently.  This takes a level of trust in God that is incredible.  I have to learn to walk in patient endurance and let God fight my battles and bring my deliverance.  I need to spend more time with Him and allow Him to lead me and guide me more and more.

Prayer:

Father, help me to walk this trust walk with more and more confidence.  When things are not good, help me to walk in patient endurance, truly knowing that all things will work together for good in my life.  Help me to have absolute confidence that God is with me and not against me.  Help me to know Your voice and walk in Your confidence.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment