Wednesday, March 13, 2019

God is Trustworthy

Scripture:

“God is not a man, so he does not lie. He is not human, so he does not change his mind. Has he ever spoken and failed to act? Has he ever promised and not carried it through?”
‭‭Numbers‬ ‭23:19‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

Balak was trying to pay off Balaam to speak a word against Israel, but he couldn’t and wouldn’t because he was to say only what God wanted him to say.  He understood that he can’t reverse what God wants to do.  God doesn’t speak and then fail to act!  He does what He says He will do.  This should give us great confidence in His words.

Application:

When God speaks... it is going to happen!  It may not happen when we want, but it will happen.  He is truly trustworthy.  He is faithful to do what He says He will do.  I need to trust Him more every day.  I want to stand bold and confident and declare what God has declared in power.

Prayer:

Father, fill my life with faith in Your and faith in Your words.  You don’t change your mind or fail to bring to pass what You speak.  Help me to raise my level of trust in Your words, both written and Rhema.  Teach me to walk in faith and not by sight.  I want to trust You more because You are worthy of my very best.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment