Monday, March 11, 2019

God Brings Dead Things to Life

Scripture:

“When he went into the Tabernacle of the Covenant the next day, he found that Aaron’s staff, representing the tribe of Levi, had sprouted, budded, blossomed, and produced ripe almonds!”
‭‭Numbers‬ ‭17:8‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

Moses was proving God’s choice of Aaron by putting almond branches in front of the Ark of God’s Presence.  The next day, all of them were lying there on the ground, but Aaron’s rod had sprouted, budded, blossomed and produced almonds.  In one night, God brought the dead to life and accelerated it’s growth.

Application:

We need to be people of faith.  If God can make a rod, that has been separated from the tree, to grow and produce fruit overnight, He can also bring life to things that appear dead in our lives.  God can cause things to blossom that everyone has given up on.  I am looking for God to sprout, bud, blossom and produce in our church this week.  I’m believing for accelerated growth.

Prayer:

Father, I have stepped out and done whatever I have felt You wanted me to do.  I have followed You as completely as I know how.  Now, accelerate growth in our ministry.  Let’s us reach more people for Christ this year than ever before.  Let this region see Your mighty hand.  Let revival come to Loudoun County, VA.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment