Saturday, December 1, 2018

Heal my Faithlessness

Scripture:

“The Lord says, “Then I will heal you of your faithlessness; my love will know no bounds, for my anger will be gone forever.”
‭‭Hosea‬ ‭14:4‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Observation:

Hear the Lord tells Israel that if they will abandon their other gods and come back to Him completely, He will heal their unfaithfulness and demonstrate His limitless love to them.  No matter how far Israel would go from God, He was always ready and willing to receive them back and begin blessing them when they would repent.

Application:

God would much rather have us walk in His blessing and abundant life than To allow us to bring destruction on ourselves.  He has always longed to bless His people, but He needed His people to completely follow Him and have no other gods before Him.  I want to walk in the blessing and favor of the Lord and see His goodness all the days of my life.

Prayer:

Lord, help me to not be like Israel, constantly walking away and doing my own thing.  Help me to stay on Your path and to appreciate Your blessings and favor on my life.  I belong to You.  I am Yours.  I want my life to bring You honor and praise.  Help me to reflect Your desires to the world around me.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment