Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Faith and Victory Over the World

Scripture:

“You see, every child of God overcomes the world, for our faith is the victorious power that triumphs over the world. So who are the world conquerors, defeating its power? Those who believe that Jesus is the Son of God.”
‭‭1 John‬ ‭5:4-5‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Observation:

Here John says that every child of God overcomes the world and it is faith that is the victorious power that triumphs over the world.  He continues to say who the world conquerors are... Those who believe Jesus is the Son of God.  Faith is the victory and power over the things of this world.

Application:

I need to understand thes verses better and really let them get into my spirit.  I want to walk by faith more and more.  I want to overcome the world, the flesh and the devil.  I want to live a truly victorious life through Christ and in Christ.  I want to walk as He walked.

Prayer:

Lord God, increase my faith.  I want to overcome the world and live a victorious life in Christ.  Fill my life with Your overcoming, overwhelming power.  I want to live a life that brings You honor and praise.

No comments:

Post a Comment