Saturday, May 12, 2018

Go To The Man of God

Scripture:

I Samuel 19:18 "So David escaped and went to Ramah to see Samuel, and he told him all that Saul had done to him.  Then Samuel took David with him to live at Naioth."

Observation:

When David was in real trouble and didn't know what to do, he went to the man who anointed him, prophesied over him and who he knew was a man of God.  His life was endangered and he knew where to go when he was in trouble.

Application:

All of us should have a man of God in our lives who has prophesied over us, anointed us and helped us along the way.  When they are the real deal, we should go to them when we don't know our next steps.  My second application is that I want to be a man of God that people can come to when they don't know what to do about something.

Prayer:

Lord God Almighty, help me to never be to proud to go to a man of God when I'm in trouble to seek the Lord with me about my life.  Empower me to be that man of God for someone else who needs direction.  Bottom line Lord, I want to be a man of God.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment