Friday, November 3, 2017

Talking with God

Scripture:

Ezekiel 3:22 "And the hand of Jehovah was there upon me; and He said unto me, Arise, go forth into the plain, and I will there talk with thee."

Observation:

God told Ezekiel he wanted to meet with Him and talk to Him.  He told Ezekiel to go to the plain, a place away from everyone, and He would talk to him there.  God wanted his undivided attention.

Application:

God still speaks, but sometimes we are too busy to take time to get away from all the noise and spend time in His presence.  Sometimes we need to set apart time and a place to go and meet with God.  We need a place to go and speak with the Lord that is away from all social networks, where we can be alone with God.

Prayer:

Father, forgive me for not taking more time to spend in Your presence listening to You and conversing with You.  I want to hear Your voice, but I am guilty of not taking time away to hear what You want to speak.  Help me to set aside time and place to meet with You.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment