Friday, November 17, 2017

Cleansed for Use

Scripture:

Ezekiel 45:18  "This saith the Lord Jehovah: In the first month, in the first day of the month, thou shalt take a young bullock without blemish; and thou shalt cleanse the sanctuary,"

Observation:

As God showed Ezekiel the Temple and how He wanted to be worshiped, He let him know that it was very important to follow exactly what God said to him.  God wanted everything cleansed before it was used.  He wanted the sanctuary  cleaned before the first sacrifice took place.

Application:

God is a god of order.  He is very precise in what He does and how He does it.  Here, He laid out exactly what He wanted to happen when it came to worship.  He is a very detailed God and we are to do things His way.  God always cleanses something before He uses it for His glory.  We must allow Him to cleanse our lives, so He can flow through us and use us.  We must offer ourselves to Him as an offering.

Prayer:

Father, I offer You my life.  Take me, heal me, cleanse me and use me for Your glory.  I am Yours.  I offer myself to You again today for Your purposes.  Help me to stay on Your plan and not my own.  I want to serve You well and not just fulfill my own purposes.  I want to do things Your way and not just a way I figure out on my own.

Yours,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment