Wednesday, November 8, 2017

And You Shall Know

Scripture:

Ezekiel 20:42 "And ye shall know that I am Jehovah, when I shall bring you into the land of Israel, into the country which I sware to give unto your fathers."

Observation:

God tells His people they will know that He is Jehovah when He brings them into the promised land.  They had rebelled against Him and followed after others gods.  The Lord told them He would send them into Egypt, but He also told them they would come out and go into the Promised Land.  His purpose - then you shall know that I am Jehovah."

Application:

There are some things that happen in our lives that can only be explained by saying "it's a God thing."  When God decides to bless us, He does so in such a manner that our only explanation is that God is good and takes good care of His children.  His purpose is that we will know He is the Lord.  We must know deep down that He is the Lord, no matter how we feel at the present time.

Prayer:


Lord, I know You are Jehovah.  You don't have to prove anything to me.  You are incredible and I bless Your name.  You don't have to do anything to show me You are God, but I love it when You do.  Have Your way in my life and let me be a reflection of You to those I come into contact with.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment