Friday, November 10, 2017

And They Shall Know

Scripture:

Ezekiel 25:11 "and I will execute judgments upon Moab; and they shall know that I am Jehovah."

Observation:

In this entire portion of scripture, God is railing against the nations that have been bad to Israel and Judah.  As He is giving out his judgments and how He is going to wipe them away, He always says, "they shall know that I am Jehovah."  God wants His name known in all the earth.

Application:

God wants His name to be known in all the earth.  He wants the whole world to know He is Jehovah.  Even in judgment, He wants those He is judging to know He is Jehovah.  Throughout the enire Bible I see God doing things so that the world may know that He is God.  This is one thing we can help Him with.  We need to let the world know He is God.

Prayer:

Father, today, help me to be a witness for You.  Help me to make the most of every opportunity to bring You into conversation.  I am with You.  I want the world to know You are God and there is none like You.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment