Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Wisdom and Knowledge

Scripture:

Proverbs 24:5  "A wise man is strong; Yea, a man of knowledge increaseth in might".

Observation:

We are told here that a man who is wise, is also strong.  Wisdom makes you strong on the inside.  We are also told that knowledge increases might or strength.  When our knowledge increases, our might also increases.

Application:

I need to pursue wisdom and knowledge.  In doing so, I will increase in strength and might.  The more I learn, the stronger I will be.  The more is increase in wisdom, the stronger I get.  I need to focus at this time in my life on increasing in  wisdom and knowledge so that I may be strong for the future.

Prayer:

Father, I want to walk with the wise.  I want to grow in You and be a person of understanding.  As I pursue this Masters in Ministerial Leadership, help me stay focused and finish the course.  Help me to learn all I need to in order to be a better leader for You and Your kingdom.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment