Saturday, September 16, 2017

I Am Loved

Scripture:

Song of Solomon 7:10 "I am my beloved's; And his desire is toward me".

Observation:

This passage is talking about two lovers, yet it also can reflect how we feel in our relationship with God.  This lover feels confident that she is her beloved's and that his desire is toward her.  She is confident in her love and in her lover.

Application:

Does my spouse know that she is mine and my desire is toward her?  Is she confident in my love enough to say to people around her that she is mine and that I desire her?  In the same way, am I absolutely confident that God loves me as His bride and that His desire is toward me?  We can rest assured that God absolutely loves us and desires to fellowship with us, yet sometimes we need reminded just how much He loves us.

Prayer:

God, help me to make sure Cheryl feels my love, devotion and knows that my desire is towards her.  Help me to pursue my wife as You pursue me.  Also, help me walk in confidence as Your bride, that You love me and desire relationship with me at a deep level.  I love you Lord.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment