Friday, September 1, 2017

Finding Wisdom

Scripture:

Proverbs 8:35  "For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favor of Jehovah".

Observation:

Proverbs here is telling many things about wisdom.  It says that whoever finds wisdom finds life and obtains favor from the Lord.  Walking in wisdom brings an abundant life and puts us in position to have the favor of God on our lives.

Application:

We need to pursue wisdom.  Solomon chose wisdom over everything else and God blessed him incredibly for his choice.  When we pursue being wise, we are going to see the favor of God.  Our job is to seek Him for wisdom and to begin to walk in it, then the blessings and life will come.

Prayer:

Lord God, help me to walk with the wise.  Thank You for allowing me into this MAML cohort.  Teach me wisdom through it.  Help me to make wise decisions and not emotional decisions.  I seek Your wisdom this morning.  Help me find it for my life, my church, and my community.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment