Thursday, July 13, 2017

Love Surpasses Knowledge

Scripture:

Ephesians 3:19  "and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God".

Observation:

Paul wants the Ephesians, and us, to know Christ's love and the depths of it.  He wants us to have confidence in the love of God, which surpasses knowledge.  When we know His love, it says we can then be filled with all the fullness of God.

Application:

I want to be filled with all the fullness of God.  I want all of Him possible.  I want to know His love deeply and for that love to flow through my life.  Power flows through love.  It was Christ's compassion for people that brought their healing, deliverance, etc.  Love trumps knowledge every time.

Prayer:

Father, let my life be filled with your love.  Help me to walk in the love of Christ.  This weekend as I go to minister to young people, fill me with Your love for them.  Let Your Spirit flow without measure.  Let us be filled with all the fullness of God.  I want Your fullness in my life.

Your Son,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment