Monday, May 15, 2017

Full Recovery

Scripture:

I Samuel 30:18-19  "David recovered all that the Amalekites had taken, and David rescued his two wives.  Nothing was missing, whether small or great, sons or daughters, spoil or anything that had been taken.  David brought back all".

Observation:

When the Amalekites took all of David and his men's wives, children, animals, and possessions, he cried out to the Lord and strengthened himself in the Lord.  He then went after them and recovered all that was taken, small and great.  God gave David back everything that was taken from him.

Application:

When the enemy comes in and tries to steal, kill and destroy, we need to come to the Lord and cry out to Him like David did, then get up, shake it off, and go after whatever was taken.  When God is in the process, all will be recovered.  He doesn't just get back some of what the enemy takes, He gets back all of it, small and great.  We must trust the Lord and go after what was taken by faith.  Our enemy is already defeated and has no rights to our stuff.

Prayer

Father, help me to go after with intensity what the enemy has tried to take away from me.  Help me to walk in faith and power.  Teach me when to cry out to the Lord and when to fight the enemy.  I want to see everything recovered that the enemy has stolen from my life.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment