Saturday, April 8, 2017

Nothing Undone

Scripture:

Joshua 11:15  "Just as the Lord had commanded Moses His servant, so Moses commanded Joshua, and Joshua did.  He left nothing undone of all that the Lord had commanded Moses".

Observation:

Moses received his commands directly from the Lord.  Joshua received his commands from Moses, but still worked hard to make sure that nothing was left undone of everything God had spoken to Moses.  He was entrusted with another man's vision and didn't stop until it was accomplished.  He completed the assignment given to him.

Application:

We need to be people who leave nothing undone that the Lord gives us.  Many times we hear from the Lord and determine that when we have enough budget, enough people, enough time, we will do what the Lord is saying.  When God tells us to do something, He plans to provide, but the provision only comes when we are accomplishing His will and not our own.  We need to concentrate on leaving nothing undone that God has given us to do.

Prayer:

Father God, help me to leave nothing undone that You have asked me to do.  Help me to get past excuses and other things that have kept me from doing Your will.  Teach me to say yes and go for it, even when I don't see the resources to do the job.  Help me live a life of faith.

Yours,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment