Thursday, May 13, 2010

Look Up!

Scripture:

Mark 13:29 "In the same way, when you see all these things taking place, you can know that his return is very near, right at the door".

Observation:

Jesus is speaking to His disciples about the end of the age and His return. He gives a list of things that will begin to happen when His return is near. He says that when these tings begin to happen, His return is very near and even right at the door.

Application:

I have heard prophecy teaching all my life and honestly it has kept me on the straight and narrow. Having heard these things since childhood, and now watching them on the news happening all over the earth, I am looking up and getting ready for the rapture of the church and the second coming of Christ. The things Christ said would happen at the end of the age are happening all around us on a daily basis right now. Reading the front of the newspaper is like reading the back of the Bible. Now is the time to begin looking up, for our redemption draws near!

Prayer:

Lord, I see the signs of Your return. Put is deep in my spirit so that it will be on my mind and in my heart all the time. Help me get others ready. I want to take as many with me as possible. I ask you to work in my heart about the importance of working in the harvest fields quickly. Time is of essence. Help me keep my focus right.

I Love You and Can't Wait to see You face to Face!

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment